Crivitz sprawling 5-bedroom, 3-bath ranch on over 9.5 acres of mostly wooded land. This is a gorgeous home for all seasons. Kitchen has new cabinets, center island, stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry. Large living room w/ fireplace. Main bedroom with a walk-in closet, bath with jetted tub, dual sinks and a walk-in shower. All bedrooms have a walk-in closet. Office and laundry room. Attached 24 x 25 garage and a shed. Property set back from the road and located near Crivitz with access to endless ATV/UTV trails, along w/ snowmobile, hike, bike and cross country ski trails. Property is not far from Lake Noquebay and the Peshtigo River w/ more than 15 boat landings in close proximity. More than 230,000 acres of county land for hunting, exploring and experiencing wildlife nearby.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Central.
- Crawl Space
- One, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, washer, dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price