Energy efficient Geothermal heated & cooled 4 bed 2.5 bath 1 story w/ full partially finished LL home overlooking views of a wooded backyard and the Wolf River. 1st floor offers a large kitchen/dining w/ built in desk & island, a stainless-steel appliance package, master bed w/double cedar closets, 2 addtl bedrooms, laundry room & living room w/ built in bookshelves and sliding patio door to wrap around wood deck. LL offers walkout to backyard, 4th bedroom, half bath, lots of storage w/ plenty of room to finish more & a wood stove. In the yard you will find a 22 x 36 - 3 car garage w/covered patio, 2nd garage 16x30 w/ full LL drive out to backyard water access for boat/kayak/canoe. Nice place @ the right price in competitive market. All located near the end of a cul-de-sac road.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,664 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- . Geothermal.
- Full, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Freestanding/Stove, None.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum, Jetted Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Detached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price