Squaw Lake. Rare find 2.5acres with 290ft shoreline. Extraordinary water view from a massive size wraparound deck. Fireplace centered between 2 large glass sliders absorbing the tranquil lake view. Plenty of wildlife activity. Fish off your pier. 3Bedrooms 3Bathrooms. Unfinished lower rec room with exposed walk out patio doors. Lower level wood stove. Open concept kitchen, dining area and large living room. Master-on suite includes main level laundry. Attached 3car garage, plus 1 car garage, plus 2 car drive thru garage w/workshop. So much garden space. Beautiful mature shade trees. Hot tub does NOT work. IF you enjoy peace and quiet, this is it. Check it out at Open House Sept 2-Sat NOON to 2:00. Submit your offer prior to NOON on Sept 4, 2023. Seller to review offers on Sept 5, 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,490 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat, Propane. Central.
- Full, Shower Stall Only, Sump Pump, Toilet Only, Walk-Out Access
- Two, Freestanding/Stove, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Heated.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded, Subj to Shoreland Zoning.
- HOA Dues Include
Squaw Lake was renamed: Lake Shikaakwa (fragrant onion)Fireplace gas and water is turned off.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price