Picture yourself coming home to your winding drive and serene, wooded 1.9 +/- acres. This home is truly made for both entertaining and everyday living. It has plenty of space and fabulous views. Enjoy the open floor plan, high ceilings, white kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, SS appliances and a roomy pantry. The adjoining dining and family room make it ideal for gatherings. A main floor primary, dedicated office and bright 4 season room complete the main floor. The LL if finished w/ 2 beds, a full bath, rec space w/fireplace, & 2 more flex rooms. Walk outside to your backyard oasis. This property is well cared for & ready for new owners. Welcome home! New Roof Shingles in 2023 & one year Home Warranty. This property is an excellent value and won't last long! Showings start 3/2 4:30.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Village of Greenville
Municipal Public Water
3,834 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,258 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,576 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout Entrance-Door,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Gas,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Kitchen Island,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Basement Access,Heated.
- Stucco, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
All kitchen appliances, washer & dryer, window treatments, garage heater, cabinet shelves in garage, basement shelves.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price