This warm and inviting, well maintained home in Greenville offers the perfect blend of style, comfort and peaceful beauty. Sip your morning coffee watching the birds from the abundant sunroom windows. Enjoy working from a well appointed office. The open floor plan seamlessly integrates living, dining and kitchen areas, great for relaxing or entertaining. The finished LL wet bar and living area provides the perfect spot for watching the big game. Enjoy summer evenings in your private backyard. It even includes a tornado shelter, giving you peace of mind and security. The LL bonus rm has painted concrete walls. Please allow 48 hr response time. Sellers preferred closing date is Oct 17. Sq footage is approximate and buyer is encouraged to take their own measurements.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,283 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Finished Pre-2020, Full, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot, Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Fridge, range, DW, MW, W/D, window trmts, LL TV, 2 elec FP, LL MW, LL fridge, Sunrm-chairs -2, sofa, ottoman, gar fridge, kit bar stools
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price