Wow, this is a Hunters Paradise! One bedroom, one bath cabin (currently sleeps 4 w/pullout) nestled into 26.4 stunning rolling wooded acres, surrounded by numerous ponds and hundreds of acres of DNR public hunting and fishing grounds. Near Wedde Creek Nature Preserve & Fishery, Mecan River Fishing System and Chaffee Creek State Natural Area. Cabin was built in 1983 w/a walkout lower level, woodburning stove, storage shed w/lean-tos, a great deck for an amazing view of one of the multiple ponds on the property. Trails are cut throughout, hunting blinds abound, there's a cleared area for your food plot and you can fish or swim right off your own permanent pier. Cabin is available furnished and is currently handicap accessible. *ALL OFFERS TO BE SUBMITTED and REVIEWED BY NOON MONDAY MAY 16th*
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Newton
816 sq. ft
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 384 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Window Unit(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Free Standing Stove,Wood Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage Shed. Adjacent to Park/Pub Land,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Refrigerator, Electric Stove, Pier, Window Unit, Hunting Blinds, Most Furnishings.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price