CALLING ALL FARMETTE & HOBBY FARM buyers, I found the most ideal place for you for you just W of Chilton on your way to Lake Winnebago! Enjoy 3 AC (more available @ $15k/AC) which includes a machine shed (24x54), barn (40x70) w/milkhouse & lean to (40x20) & dont' forget a building for workshop (24x32) which was chicken coop. VERY WELL MAINTAINED property from inside and out. Incredible farm house w/9' ceiling in basement, updated windows & siding PLUS sesnsational original character in the woodwork & hardwood floors. Gorgeous built-ins, 1st-floor laundry by the back entrance, 1st-floor bedroom, updated full bath on main will walk-in shower. 4 spacious bedrooms on 2nd level. Walk-up attic. 48-hr binding accept & no bind on weekends or holidays
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,554 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, all window coverings
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price