If you've been searching for a rural property with views for miles...here it is! This 2 bd 2 ba home has new flooring, updated kitchen, newer windows, furnace & AC in 2020! The open concept of the living area offers a view for miles , the 4 season room (currently being used as a 3rd bedroom) has the same amazing view! Unlimited potential in the lower level as there are egress windows & stubbed for 3rd bath. Once the weather warms the beautifully landscaped beds will come back to life, inviting numerous species of birds, and you can enjoy all of the outdoor pleasures from the paver patio. The oversized asphalt driveway offers plenty of additional parking for guests or toys. Situated on just under 1 acre, 2 days for binding acceptance, Property has been pre inspected, being sold AS IS
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Brooklyn
1,404 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,404 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- 8Ft+ Ceiling,Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Stubbed For Bathroom,Sump Pump,Emergency Generator
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cable Avail,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Air Exchanger
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
Refrigerator, Gas Range, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer, water softener, whole house generator, bird houses.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price