Legend Lake Beauty! Exceptional quality throughout this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2 fireplaces, updated kitchen with all appliances and large island for dining. Open concept with vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, stunning panoramic views of the lake from 4 sets of Andersen patio doors leading to the deck. Finished lower level has a warm, inviting family room and adjoining 4 season room with wet bar. Patio area has retaining walls, terraced landscaping and paved walkway to the lake. There is a 3 car garage which is insulated and includes lots of storage. Lovely yard with perennials and flowering trees and shrubs and an irrigation system. 87 ft sandy frontage with dock and boat lift. Many top quality furnishings will stay.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,656 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Big Sky Addn
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Security System, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System.
- HOA Dues Include
See attached list in documents
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price