The minute you walk in the door you will fall in love with this 5 bedroom, 2 full bath home (which also has a very nice 2 car garage). The house has lots of wood and you will immediately get the "up north feel". The main level has 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchen, laundry, Living room with a gas fireplace and a 4 seasons porch with a wood burner. The upper level has another big bedroom and a huge loft area. The lower level has 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchenette & a family room for the in-laws or kids. The level lot is mostly wooded and is on the end of a very quite cul de sac. On top of all that, you have private beach access to one of Central Wisconsin's nicest lakes. Fish Lake in Hancock is a 153 acre full rec. Lake and has incredible fishing year round. You are just minutes from I-39.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Town of Hancock
2,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,384 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 950 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Multi Units, Wall Unit(s)
- Other. Radiant, Wall Furnace.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Sump Pump,Finished Non-contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Gas,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,High Speed Internet Avail,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Tankless Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Subdivision,Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
Refrigerator (2) Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, On demand hot water heater.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price