Spectacular 70.5-acre property w/approx 1/2 mile of Red River frontage running through the entire parcel! A breathtaking 24 ft waterfall is one of the highlights of this property! The custom-built log home includes a living room w/wood-burning stove and vaulted ceiling, kitchen, and a dining room w/gas fireplace and patio doors to deck. Master bedroom w/(2) closets and full bath w/sunken tub. One additional bedroom and half bath on the main level. The upper level has one bedroom and a balcony. Attic storage. Walk-out basement w/shop area. 20x40 horse barn w/two stalls, water, and lean-to, 30x48 machine shed. Enjoy fishing for brook and brown trout as well as small mouth bass. There is a natural spring pond. Deer and turkey abound. Apple trees, wild blackberries and plums. Amazing property!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,087 sq. ft
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full, Walk-Out Access
- Two, Freestanding/Stove, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Roll-In Shower, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price