WOW! This Appleton School District ranch has the SPACE & QUALTIY you're looking for! Beautiful HARDWOOD FLOORS have been added thru-out the majority of the FF. Relax by the warmth of the Living Room's stone-faced FP or in the amazing Sunroom/Family Rm with Cathedral Ceiling & Windows galore showcasing a private tree-lined backyard. UPDATED KITCHEN includes Abundant Cherry Cabinetry & Counterspace, convenient Pantry w/pull-out drawers, & Snackbar Peninsula. Mstr suite has roomy Walk-In Closet, Patio Drs, private Ensuite Bathroom w/Solid Surface counter. Downstairs, a wonderful Rec Room & "Bonus Rm" to use as you like. Addt'l outdoor bonus Parking Pad. Deep, private yard & large patio. Cul-de-sac setting.Village of Harrison taxes! UPDATED ROOF, FURNACE, A/C, PLASTER, DOORS, ELECTRICAL,more!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,186 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Cul-De-Sac.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, dishwasher, an electric black & stainless steel range, remote controls, roof antenna.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price