EXCEPTIONAL GREENVILLE RANCH home situated on .69 acre lot w/quick access to shopping, golf & interstate. Situated in the Pebble Ridge Subdivision & built in 2003, this home has extras like SUPER-SIZED primary suite w/its own private access to backyard area PLUS a big bathroom w/dbl sinks & dbl shower (Kohler). 1st-flr laundry, spacious KT w/snack bar & dining w/access to deck. Vaulted ceiling & gas FP in great room! 1 BR has vaulted ceiling. If you like to entertain or have the space to, then this is the home! Wet bar w/beautiful bar & stools, pool table area, FULL bath, sauna & storage. 4th BR is down here too. UPDATES: landscaping, backyard area, paint, flooring, appliances, ROOF, shed & more! 48 hour binding acceptance. PRE-CERTIFIED. Call this Home Sweet Home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Village of Greenville
Municipal Public Water
3,119 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,759 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,360 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Hot Tub,Sauna,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Wet Bar,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Basement Access.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Corner,Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, all window coverings
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price