Live like you are on vacation 'Up North' everyday of the year in this sunny custom one owner 4 bed all brick home mins from Lake Noquebay & Crivitz on 2.5 acres.Highest quality build by Jim Baranek features Pella windows,infloor radiant heat throughout home AND garage,3/4' HW flooring,whole house gas generator,an extra garage for all the fun toys,Chef's dream kitchen (custom all wood cabinetry w/ thoughtful storage/large island),open concept & spacious in all the right places,gorgeous large scale East Pella windows in cathedral great room provide peaceful nature views & tons of natural light,solid wood core doors...So any high quality & mindful details combine to provide such a comfortable cozy home that just feels good to be in. Being just off the lake allows for lower taxes (love that!).
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Town of Lake
3,561 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,035 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,526 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant.
- 8Ft+ Ceiling,Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Partial Finished Pre2020,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Central Vacuum,Kitchen Island,Utility Room,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Air Exchanger
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 4 Covered Parking Spaces. Addtl Garage(s),Attached,Basement Access,Heated,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
All kitchen appliances,washer & dryer, generator, tv entertainment center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price