Located by full rec Lake Noquebay with rentable boat slips, beach with park, boat launches and Lake Noquebay Dam offering remarkable fishing. Easy access to extensive ATV & snowmobile trail system. Beautiful stick built home has been freshly painted & has luxury flooring throughout. Offers sun filled living room. Fully applianced kitchen w/ skylights. 1st floor laundry with washer & dryer included. Main level bedrooms + full bath. Partial lower level outside access. 2.5 car detached garage. Updates include: new luxury flooring & fresh paint throughout, roof, gutters, ceiling fans, landscaping, furnace, gas line & driveway. Adjacent home at N7853 Noquebay MLS#50265565 can be purchased w/ this home for $319,900. Buyers must be pre-qualified to view this home.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Lake
956 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 956 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Other. Radiant, Wall Furnace.
- Partial Basement,Walkout Entrance-Door
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,High Speed Internet Avail,Skylight,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio. Rural - Not Subdivision,Wooded,Adj AV & Snowmobile Trls.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Window Treatments
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price