Turnkey vacation home, year-round living or your next short term rental income property! 3 bedrooms 2 baths situated on .87 acres with 100 ft of frontage on the Menominee River. Enjoy year-round fishing & amazing sunsets. Just a short drive to the public boat launch. Home is clean as a whistle and ready for you! Great size bedrooms, a bathroom on each level, great wrap around deck on the main level, fabulous family room in lower level with walkout to cement patio. Lower-level bathroom ceiling is unfinished and basement floor features epoxy coating. Seller is also willing to sell most furnishings for an additional cost. Also, an additional 100 ft of frontage (Parcel number 009-460-004-00.87-acre lot) is available to the buyer for $39,900.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Manufactured Home, Ranch
Town of Mellen
2,000 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished Pre-2020,Full,Finished Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Free Standing Stove,Gas,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,High Speed Internet Avail,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Menominee River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, LP Cast Iron Parlor Stove, Wood Stove, LP Tank, Fire pit, outdoor wood rack
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price