Incredible views of the river! Boat, kayak, fish, wakeboard, sit by the campfire or even birdwatch, all from the comfort of your own river front property. This much loved home has been meticulously maintained throughout the many years of ownership. Many nice updates including completely remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Beautiful low maintenance hand scraped hardwood floors throughout your living areas. Enjoy views from every direction from the living room and dining room and of course, the sunroom that leads to the outdoor brick patio. The oversized 34x26 garage gives you plenty of room for your vehicles and toys. Also, an expandable attic area for future living space! Younger roof too! This home, adorned by outside lighting is turnkey and ready to move in and enjoy the riverfront life!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,744 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric Heating. .
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Jetted Tub, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven/range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Outdoor speakers and components
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price