Pine River Covered Bridge Rd 3Bedr 21/2 bath ranch home with full finished walk-out Lower level. Massive window views of Pine River. The sound of rushing river water will quiet your soul. Picturistic covered bridge frames your breathtaking view. 6'x48' screened porch invites view without the bugs. Quality workmanship with details hard to find. Whole house generator, central vac, complete heat for infloor heat and water, central air conditioning, cookstove with stainless steel utility sink, root cellar, heated garage, appliances, air bubble soak tub, walk-in showers, generous walkthru laundry, pantry room, fireplace, 6x48ft screened porch, slider doors open to hear the river soothing roar. Black top w/concrete driveway. Pump water to irrigate yeard. Heated attached 2car garage.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,300 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Shower Stall Only, Walk-Out Access, Emergency Generator, Finished Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Skylight(s), Utility Room, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Air Exchanger System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Adjacent to Public Land, Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded, Subj to Shoreland Zoning.
- HOA Dues Include
Dinner Bell & Bank door NOT included. W/D NOT included. Estate Auction 9/30.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price