Check out this village of Sherwood Charmer! You're greeted by a large foyer w/ vaulted ceilings + windows galore. The spacious kitchen features a large wrap around breakfast bar, pantry + bordering dining space w/ patio access to the huge deck. Relax in the sun-filled master suite w/ patio access to deck, private bath + WIC. A large living space w/ floor to ceiling stone fireplace, laundry room, 2 bedrooms + an additional bath round out the main level. Movie nights are sure to be a hit in the massive LL rec room w/ gas fireplace, zoned heating + walk-out exit to backyard full of beautiful views. LL also includes an additional bedroom + convenient full bath. This private home on a cul-de-sac is ready for its new owner! Call today +make it yours! Please allow 72 hours for Binding Acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
3,520 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Walk-in Closet(s), Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Washer, Dryer.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price