One of a kind opportunity to own two homes on one property! Located in a quiet country setting on 5 acres of land, this property is ready for home buyers and investors alike. The main home has heated floors on all levels (including basement), a complete brick exterior, open floor plan, heated garage and so much more. Basement has full sized windows and is stubbed for a bathroom and ready for your finishing touches. Enjoy the wildlife country views from the secluded concrete patio or sitting around the firepit. The second home is currently being used as a rental property ( great long time and dependable renters), but would make a great option to have others you know close by! Home has been very well maintained and has many exterior updates. Smaller home details attached.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Shared Private Well
2,820 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump
- Gas, One.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Skylight(s), Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher, microwave, oven, washer, dryer, water softener, Livingroom and master bedroom TV's.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price