Country enthusiasts will enjoy country living in this beautiful well maintained country home on 4.98 acres, only a short distance from the cities. This home has fresh paint throughout, completely refinished hardwood floors, new kitchen backsplash, upper walk-in shower, toilet, ceiling, apex plumbing lines, and flooring in upper bath, new water softener, and new beautiful stair railing made to finish as buyer likes, also new well in 2022. Home has a large heated attached garage, large detached garage, and three out-buildings, providing plenty of storage or workshop areas for every need. Updated heated chicken coop along with 8 chickens should buyer wish to include. New seedlings of pine trees and landscape provide a beautiful setting for this property. This property has two tax parcels.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,809 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Attached, Detached, Heated.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
214300000 & 214300002
Refrigerator; Oven/Range; Washer; Dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price