Nestled on a serene cul-de-sac, this custom-built home is a hidden gem. Boasting a large wooded lot, it offers privacy and tranquility. Unique features include central vacuum, surround sound speakers throughout the home and garage, a convenient storage shed, basement access from the garage. The main level of this home offers an abundance of natural light, enhanced by vaulted ceilings, creating an airy and inviting atmosphere. Enjoy the convenience of first-floor laundry and the seamless flow from the 17X12 3 seasons room to the patio with hot tub.The lower level offers a bar and recreation area to provide endless entertainment possibilities. The well-appointed kitchen boasts ample cabinet and counter space, while the cozy gas fireplace adds warmth and charm to the living area.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,536 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Central Vacuum, Hot Tub, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wet Bar, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer & Dryer, Hot tub
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price