Charming country home just minutes from town! 3BR/2.5BA 1.5 story h ome on a 1.5 ac lot features original oak & pine floors, large yard w/ garden & 1st floor laundry! Fully-equipped modern kitchen w/ subway tile, concrete-top island, pantry, and stainless-steel appliances. Formal dining & bright casual dining space open to kitchen. Full bath w/tub on main floor. 1st floor laundry w/ shiplap walls includes washer & dryer! Large living room boasts cathedral ceilings w/ 100+yr old exposed barn-beams, stone-faced wood-burning FP, bay window & sliding door w/ shades opening to deck & spacious yard. Upper level contains all bedrooms including primary w/ walk-in closet & dual access full bath w/ shower. Extra-deep 2-stall detached garage. Closing date to be on or before 10/4/2023.
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,761 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Metal, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price