Stunning property mimic's a park like setting. Secluded and serene. 2 bedroom 3 bath home is nestled on approximately 26.77 acres. Stunning panoramic views surround this home. Ample wildlife roam about. Enjoy breezy summer evenings and cookouts on the covered front porch. Back deck overlooks large wildlife pond. (pond is not on property) Kitchen features spacious pantry. Cozy up w/a good book next to the natural wood-fireplace. Kitchenette, Family Room and full bath lower level. LL is finished w/exception of ceiling, bath is finished. 3 outbuildings-40x30 Pole building w/heated office w/two attached 40x11 lean-to's, 36x26 Pole building and 20x14 garden shed/chicken coop. Seller prefers longer closing date. Do not drive down the driveway unless you have an appointment with an agent.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
Town of Marion
1,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,522 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 276 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Partial Fin. Non-contig
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Central Vacuum,Pantry,Skylight,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Basement Access.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Storage Shed. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Dryer and 2 LP Tanks
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price