One of the most desirable areas of the Menominee River is the setting for this newer 2br, 2 ba home w/full basement w/bath & 40x50 attached garage. Open concept living area w/vaulted T&G ceilings & walls. Kitchen features hickory cabinetry w/granite countertops. New stainless steel appliances. Tile shower in the bathroom w/tile flooring. Full basement has a bath w/laundry area(to be finished) and the rest of the basement is ready to finish as you like w/egress window. This is a must see as the quality of construction is above average as the owner's intent was to make this their forever home. Enjoy the outdoors on the wrap around covered patio. Private setting with spectacular views of the 272'+ of River frontage on nearly 5 acres. LOMA on file indicates the home is not in floodzone.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Ramped or Level Entrance, Ramped or Lvl Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Tankless Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Storage Shed. Wooded, Subj to Shoreland Zoning.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, some furniture
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price