Sequestered on a wooded 2.68 ac lot, this stately 1BR/1BA log-cabin offers myriad updates and a tastefully rustic personality w/ view of Beecher Lake! Cathedral tin-ceiling w/ hand-hewn logs above living space. Logs re-chinked & re-finished inside & out! Modern kitchen w/ oak cabinets & island. Original hickory & maple wide-plank floors, Bathroom w/ walk-in tiles shower, accommodations for stackable laundry machines. Bedroom w/ natural shiplap walls. Main living space w/ native granite fireplace w/ stove & vinyl windows. Pex plumbing, 200A electric & hookups for travel-trailer are just a few of the clever bonus features. Major updates: Deck. New septic, blow-in insulation, metal roof+gutters, WH, LED lighting, completed 2022. Detached 2-stall garage w/ opener & rare earth shelter!
Residential - Single Family, Other
906 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Propane. Forced Air.
- One, Freestanding/Stove, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price