Embrace country living in this 4-bed, 3-bath raised ranch on nearly half an acre. Enjoy a fenced yard with 12 fruit varieties, a vibrant prairie garden filling the air with the sweet scent of blooming flowers from spring through summer., and a bright 4-season room for those who love to swim, an Endless pool awaits, allowing you to enjoy the yard's beauty while getting in your daily exercise. This property is more than just a home; it's an invitation to embrace the peaceful rhythms of country living. Whether you're a nature enthusiast, a gardening aficionado, or someone seeking a tranquil retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, this raised ranch offers it all. Open house Saturday Sept 16th. Showings begin Sept. 16, 2023 Seller requests no showings Sunday Sept 17
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch
Municipal Sewer Near
2,645 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Radon Mitigation System, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Ramps. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Ramped or Lvl Garage.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Indoor Pool, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Rural - Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
stove, refrigerator, microwave, washer, dryer, dishwasher, pool supplies
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price