Country home with Large Kitchen and Livingroom along with 3 nice size bedrooms, two full baths all bedrooms have walkin closets along with additional kitchen storage space. Crawl space with a additional basement are added. Located on dead end road Borders Public Lands! Two nice garages, one insulated as a workshop! Concrete driveway home location in wooded area, wildlife at your back door! large deck facing wooded wood behind home. drilled well and a spare sandpoint well for yard watering. LP tank 500 gallon tank is owned LP purchased from County Style, WPS electric.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Private Well, Sand Point
1,675 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space, Partial
- Doors. Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Doors 36 , Hall Width 36 Inches or More, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, stove top, oven, dishwasher, washer & dryer, outdoor wood burner
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price