Wow! Newer 2 BR+ home with sandy frontage perched upon Lost Lake! A scenic setting w/70' frtg for this custom-built home built in 2015. Boasts an open-concept KT/LR with cathedral ceiling, high efficiency pellet stove, and with 2 sets of patio doors that lead to the wrap-round deck. Loft area used as 3rd BR. Full walkout basement with potential 26 x 14 rec. room. As an added bonus it is sold furnished! Metal roof, premium siding, and composite decking. This offers warm, sandy frtg w/incredible views on this 21 acre, 20' deep private lake. Deeded access to 36 acres across the road to play on. This is located at the end of a quiet dead-end road for seclusion and offers excellent ATV trail access. Recreational fun all year long and within an hour's drive of Green Bay.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
1 Full/1 Half
Shared Private Well
1,280 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric Heating. Radiant.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access
- Pellet Stove, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
All appliances, dishes, most furniture, TV's, Upstairs bed, futon, grill, mowers, compressor, small boat, paddle boat, aluminum boat, shed, and raft.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price