Beautiful 4 bdrm, 2.5 bath hm located in the highly desirable Howard/Suamico School District. Large foyer w/ engineered hdwd flrs that flow into the kitchen, formal dining rm w/ french drs could be an office & a living rm w/ FP. Large kitchen/dinette w/ stainless applncs, maple cabinets, center island & patio drs to the backyard. Sprawling primary bdrm w/ tray ceiling, crown molding, W-I closet & bthrm w/ double vanity, W-I shower & garden tub. 3 other generously sized bdrms including a huge bonus rm. Finished LL w/ rec rm & workout/flex rm. 1st flr lndry, garage to basement access, 3.5 car garage, security system, invisible fencing & more. Patio w/ mature landscaping. Close to restaurants, shopping centers, parks & more!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,227 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, disposal, garage dr openers/remotes, security system, invisible fence, 4 portabe metal shelving units.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price