La-La-La Lambeau....Just a Hail Mary from the home of the Green & Gold in the shadow the the big "G" sits this 4-bedroom 2 bath home. Enjoy the sights, sounds and energy of game day from your own private tailgate zone just steps from 1265, TitleTown District, bars and restaurants. This spacious tri-level gives access to the large fenced in back yard with 2 patios from the lower level bar and entertainment area along with an overhead door from the finished/heated garage. A spacious kitchen with dining room gives access to the large living room and lower entertainment area. Newer windows, roof, flooring and AC. A great opportunity for an owner occupied or investment property that is turn-key, this house is ready for 2023 season!! Don't let this one get picked off!!!
Residential - Single Family, Other
Village of Ashwaubenon
Municipal Public Water
1,845 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,175 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 670 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. .
- Finished Pre-2020,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Partial Basement,Finished Non-contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Some Smart Home Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Heated,> 26' Deep Stall.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Sidewalk,Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-No Offer
Washer & Dryer, Oven/Range, Microwave, TV's w/ mounts & Refrigerator
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price