Location, location location! This College Avenue brick English Tudor is ready for you! Walk to downtown, Lawrence University, parks and schools. Arched doorways, formal dining room, expansive living room with built-ins, first floor office, comfortable family room off the back of the house, partially finished lower level with half bath too. Upstairs find a spacious primary bedroom, bathroom with walk-in tile shower and three other bedrooms with hardwood flooring. Functional kitchen with large walk-in pantry. Huge bonus room on the third floor. Hot water heat, central air. Two gas fireplaces, fenced in yard and patio too. Please allow seller at least 48 hours to respond to offers.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/3 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
4,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Stucco, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard, Patio. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Bathroom Mirrors
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price