Welcome to this charming single-story home nestled in the heart of Olde Allouez w/ 2 bed, 1 bath & boasts 1,064 sq ft of living space, filled w/ so much character! As you step inside, you'll immediately notice the beautiful, orig. hardwood floors, giving it a warm & inviting feel. The home's layout is both practical & functional, making the most of every inch of space. A bonus space in the LL is great for an office. The extensive landscaping featuring lilac, honeysuckle & perennials adds to the beauty & serenity of the home. You'll also love the new flagstone fire pit, providing the perfect spot to relax & unwind after a long day. Conveniently located w/in walking distance of the Fox River Trail & grocery/restaurants, this home is not to miss!! Showing begin 3/17 5pm Offers in by 3/20 3pm.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow
Village of Allouez
Municipal Public Water
1,064 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Green Bay Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 864 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Radon Mitigation System,Sump Pump,Partial Fin. Non-contig
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Near Bus Line.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
refrigerator, oven/range, washer & dryer, microwave, kitchen table and chair
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price