Beautifully maintained house on Ripon's south side is move in ready. You will feel the warmth and openness as soon as you enter. Spacious kitchen with cherry cabinets, four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, sunroom, 4 season area with wet bar, main floor laundry, gas fireplace and attached 2 car garage. Large master suite on main floor with a jacuzzi tub, walk in shower and dual sink areas. 2 additional bedrooms are on the upper lever featuring a walk-in cedar closet. Lower level includes a bedroom, family room and full bath. All bedrooms are spacious. A large, new composite deck is located off the sunroom for relaxing afternoons. This home is located on a quiet cut-de-sac nears parks and schools. Accuracy of information is not guaranteed, buyer to verify if material.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Fond du Lac
Municipal Sewer Near
2,717 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space, Full, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access, Partial Fin. Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Cul-De-Sac.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, all Window Coverings.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price