Beautiful hilltop home with spectacular views of nature from your newer 53' trek deck. This multi level home features a large master suite with walk in closet and full bath (soaker tub)/shower along with 3 other bedrooms. Large open concept living room/ dining room with cathedral ceilings and views of the tranquil woods in back, also includes 1 of 2 fireplaces. Walnut trim throughout the home and tons of built-ins. Updated custom kitchen awaits with abundant storage and an eat in kitchen area, again with great views. Lower level features a generous sized walk out family room with tons of custom built bookshelves, wet bar,2nd fireplace and you can sit and watch the deer outside. There is also a 4th generous size bedroom and office.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Village of Hortonville
3,460 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,434 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,026 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Sump Pump,Walkout Entrance-Door,Finished Contiguous
- 2. 2 Fireplaces,Gas,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Cable Avail,High Speed Internet Avail,Pantry,Skylight,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Water Softener-Own,Wet Bar,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, water softener, work bench in basement Includes Outlot 240075900 1.04 acres
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price