Stunning home offers serene, country living in East De Pere School District! 2 acre lot features beautiful landscaping, fruit trees & patio pergola. Open concept floor plan with kitchen, dining & family room. There is also a living room on main flr with a fireplace. Updated kitchen has quartz ctops, island & tile backsplash. HW floors on most of main floor. Large mudroom, laundry room at garage entrance. Four good sized bedrooms & three full baths up. Finished LL has rec room, full bath & multi-use room. Extra 2.5 stall detached garage. New roof & gutters in fall of 2022. This is a relocation sale so home, well & septic have been inspected.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
3,044 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Radon Mitigation System, Finished Contiguous
- One, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Utility Room, Water Softener-Own, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Range; Refrigerator; Dishwasher; Microwave; Washer; Dryer; Basement - microwave, toaster oven & mini-refrigerator; Window treatments; Family rm TV
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price