Beautiful custom built one owner home on a quiet cul de sac. This meticulously cared for and loved home is surrounded by pine trees creating privacy all year round. This open concept trilevel has a gorgeous living room that is open to the generous sized dining area and kitchen. Included on the same level of the living room is the master bedroom w/walk in closet, an updated master bath w walk in shower. 2nd bedroom and full bath complete the upper level. Lower level include the 3rd bedroom, another living area w a beautiful fireplace, your half bath and an oversized laundry room w an abundance of storage. The clean crawl space will store everything you have. Finish this wonderful home with the fabulous screened in patio to enjoy those summer evenings surrounded by nature.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Town of Winchester
1,832 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,480 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 352 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Crawl,Finished Pre-2020,Full,Full Sz Windows Min 20x24,Sump Pump,Finished Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Elect Built In-Not Frplc.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,High Speed Internet Avail,Pantry,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Shed.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/range, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Water softener, window treatments, outside bench and pots, extra flooring, siding, and shingles.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price