Step into this charming home where history whispers through every corner. An attached two-stall garage beckons, promising both convenience and at your fingertips storage. Venture into the depths of a full basement, you'll be drawn to a hidden haven for your passions in the finished hobby room. The full front porch invites moments of tranquility and connection with the world outside, while the second-floor porch over garage potentially unveils a skyward view. This character-rich home, priced fairly for a swift embrace. Nestled just half a mile away from Leight Park, the farmers market, with the inviting Resch Pool nearby, it's a home that invites your narrative into community life. This home has already lived a long, full life"this can be the beginning of your own journey.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,554 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,334 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 220 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete, Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot.
- HOA Dues Include
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price