Custom built craftsman style split bedroom ranch in the heart of Ledgeview w/prof landscaping, fenced yard & storage shed! Chefs kitchen w/white custom cabinetry, SS appliances, granite countertops, custom tile backsplash, great rm w/cozy has log FP w/stone surround, cathedral ceilings, primary suite w/walk-in closet, custom tile shower, 1st fl laundry/custom lockers/mud room, oversized 3 car garage w/stairway access to lower level, extensively finished LL w/fam room & rec room, space for future 4th bedrm, 1/2 bath in lower, stubbed for a shower if full bath is desired, charming sliding barn doors. Property is located in East De Pere School District & walking distance to parks, shopping & schools! Trail access is very close/convenient. Custom built home by Tim Halbrook.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/2 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,759 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Radon Mitigation System, Sump Pump, Toilet Only, Finished Contiguous
- Gas, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Fenced Yard, Pet Containment Fnc-Elec. Near Bus Line.
- HOA Dues Include
Kitchen fridge, dw, mw, oven, w&d, garage openers, pool table, window trtmnts, electric dog fence (collars not included), disposal, built in shelving
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price