Your Dream Home Awaits! This beautiful property, nestled on 10.96 acres features 2 ponds with waterfalls & dock for fishing. Open living area features floor to ceiling stone fireplace, gorgeous wood open staircase & patio door that leads to an expansive deck overlooking a picturesque view of natural beauty & wildlife. Home has 3 BR, 2.5 BA, FF laundry & attached 2 car garage that is insulated & heated on separate thermostats. Walk-out LL family room is perfect for entertaining with bar, Fireplace & half bath. This property offers the perfect balance of privacy & yet located close to town. Home is enhanced with Pella windows, 1/2 log siding, firepit & large storage shed for all your toys or workshop. This home is a dream come true! Seller is requesting 48 hours for respond to offers.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Walk-Out Access, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Heated.
- Metal, Log
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Rural - Not Subdivision, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Sheds Wood Stove, All TV Mounts except the one in the Kitchen
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price