Location, Location, Location! Walk to Pierce Park, Lutz, Alicia Park and more. Front St is a no-thru street and this house is a charmer. Front and side screened in porch, fenced in backyard, newer detached garage. Updates include water heater (2017), boiler (2013), Roof (2001). The upstairs bathroom has updated luxury vinyl tile and newer toilet. Please allow seller at least 48 hours to review offers.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
1,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Gas Heat. Radiant.
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Full Bath, Level Drive, Level Lot, Stall Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, Refrigerator, Bathroom Mirrors, Washer, Dryer, China Hutch
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price