Gorgeous Inside and Out! One-Owner! Kimberly School District! This beautifully updated 5-Bedroom home is so welcoming with a fantastic open-concept layout. The kitchen offers a full appliance package with abundant cabinetry and counter space. Living room and dining area have a beautiful view of the partially fenced, spacious backyard. First floor also has a laundry suite area, half bathroom, and bedroom/office. Upper level has four additional, large bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a beautiful bathroom suite, walk-in closet and additional oversized closet. Lower level is partially finished with a bar area, half bath and stair access to the 3.5 car garage. This home is truly a gem. Schedule your showing today! Please allow at least 48 hours for binding acceptance.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
Village of Kimberly
Municipal Public Water
2,714 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,064 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 650 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Partial Finished Pre2020,Partial Fin. Contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub,Breakfast Bar,High Speed Internet Avail,Walk-In Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Basement Access,Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Window Treatments, Lower Level Shelving, Garage Shelving, Pergola
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price