Welcome to the historic Beaumont home! Built by granddaughters of renowned surgeon & community founder Dr. William Beaumont, this gorgeous 3BR/1.5BA home is an homage to the original home and still contains its mid-19th century staircase, fireplace mantle, and hand-carved china display alcoves. Large open dining area & living room w/ 4-season room behind LR. Fully-equipped updated kitchen w/ maple cabinetry. Guest bath cleverly tucked between newer fam-rm & kitchen. 2nd story w/ built-ins at landing & 2 larger bed rooms; primary bedroom enjoys a large adjacent walk-in closet. Cozy den w/ heart pine floors & full bath complete 2nd floor. 3rd floor contains bed #3 & expandable attic. Big rec-rm on LL. 2-stall detached garage w/ epoxy floor. Home is part of the National Historic Register.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
City of De Pere
Municipal Public Water
2,843 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,498 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 345 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Window Unit(s)
- Other. Radiant.
- Full,Shower Stall Only,Finished Non-contiguous
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Elect Built In-Not Frplc,Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Avail,Expandable Attic,High Speed Internet Avail,Walk-In Closet,Walk-In Shower,Water Softener-Own,Wood/Simulated Wood Fl,Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Alley Entrance,Detached,Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Historic District,Residential
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Storage Shed. Sidewalk.
- HOA Dues Include
- Active-Offer No Bump
Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Water Softener, White Dresser in Spare Bedroom, Window Treatments, Work Bench in Basement
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price