Well-maintained ranch in desirable Pulaski School District. Home is located in quiet, dead end, subdivision just outside of Green Bay. Oversized 3+ stall garage is heated, insulated, and has access to the basement. Main floor features desirable open concept style with split bedrooms. Gas fireplace, walk-in pantry, spacious mudroom off laundry room, are just a few of the amenities on the main floor. Large master with walk-in closet and full bath. Lower level features option for 4th bedroom, exposed windows, full bath, garage access, and plenty of entertaining space. Home is situated on 1.5 acres that have been nicely landscaped. Hot tub off patio is included. Seller requires 72 hours for binding acceptance. UPDATE: Offers being presented 5/5 at noon.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Lone Pine Estates
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Finished Contiguous
- One, Gas.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet(s), Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Heated, Tandem.
- Metal, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Oven/range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, hot tub
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price