Welcome to your dream home! This wonderfully cared for single owner home is nestled in a peaceful neighborhood and boasts an amazing view. This custom home also features a walkout basement for easy access to the outdoors. Enjoy the elegant feel with lots of natural light, complete with a beautiful kitchen and primary bedroom with attached walk in closet and bathroom. Outside, enjoy the lush landscaping and mature trees. There is plenty of outdoor space for entertaining or just relaxing on this almost 2 acre lot. You'll also find a large deck perfect for parties, with a grill that has a direct natural gas line! This home is truly one of a kind. With its amazing view, fruit trees, and creek, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity. Showings begin 9/8/23.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
1,692 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 8Ft Ceiling, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump, Walk-Out Access
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Split Bedroom, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Patio. Cul-De-Sac, Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, garage refrigerator & freezer
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price