Beautiful country setting! Start making new memories today in this wonderful home nestled on 3 acres featuring a raised deck overlooking a massive backyard, perfect for your weekend BBQ's, outdoor games and storytelling by the bonfire. You're sure to enjoy the warmth of a wood burning fireplace along with a fully applianced eat in kitchen with snack bar and patio doors with a view of the yard. Other amenities include a first floor laundry with half bath, extra deep heated garage and a large storage shed for all your toys. The exposed lower level is ready for your future expansion ideas with ample daylight windows, plenty of storage and plumbed for a future bathroom. The home has been pre-inspected for your peace of mind. Acreage per assessor. Showings start 4-29. Offers presented May 2nd.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1 Full/1 Half
1,291 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Stubbed for Bath, Sump Pump
- One, Wood Burning.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Breakfast Bar, Water Softener-Own
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Heated, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Storage Shed. Rural - Subdivision.
- HOA Dues Include
Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, TV mount, garage heater, workbench, shelving in lower, water softener, storage shed, window treatments.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price