Enjoy a beautiful country setting just outside town within minutes from schools, parks, and shopping. Gorgeous custom built, one-owner, all brick ranch home set back on 5 wooded acres. Features include: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, gorgeous beautiful HW floors throughout, 1st floor laundry, and 5 zones for heating/cooling, and in floor heat throughout. Kitchen/dining area offers custom cabinets, double oven, SS appliances, and patio door leading out to private patio area. Spacious LR with wood burning FP w/ stone surround. Large primary suite with trey ceiling, walk-in closet, and jetted tub. LL offers exposed windows and stubbed for bath for future expansion to be finished. Large 3 stall garage with basement access and plumbed in for in floor heat.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,874 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Stubbed for Bath
- Wood Burning, One.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Water Softener-Own, Air Cleaner
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Basement Access, Opener Included.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
Refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, water softener/iron filner, openers (2), window blinds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price