This 3 bed, 2 bath home is located in the highly desirable Hobart area. You will find walking trails, restaurants, and a neighborhood park nearby. The finished basement boasts a large family room with electric fireplace as well as an additional room currently being used as a playroom. In the backyard you will find an incredible place to relax with the newly installed pergola and firepit. Seller would like a July 24th closing date. Offers to be reviewed May 30th.
Residential - Single Family, Other
Municipal Sewer Near
2,367 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partial Finished Pre2020, Sump Pump, Partial Fin. Non-contig
- One, Elect Built In-Not Frplc, Gas.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price