Country living on 8.11 acres with a beautiful ranch home and over 500 feet of frontage on the Neenah Creek. Bow hunting and trout fishing from your very own country paradise. Over 400 sq feet of deck to enjoy this view. This home has been fully remodeled and includes 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet with built-in shelving and a large bathroom. Open concept kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. The lower level has been finished to include a living room and bathroom with granite counters and a bedroom with egress window. Plenty of storage for all your outside toys consists of a 27x35 pole building and 22x62 old barn. Open house April 30th 11am 1pm
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
2,469 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Finished Contiguous
- One, Elect Built In-Not Frplc.
- Baths. 1st Floor Bedroom, 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Room 1st Floor, Level Drive, Level Lot, Low Pile Or No Carpeting, Open Floor Plan.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Hi-Speed Internet Availbl, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Addtl Garage(s), Attached, Opener Included.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- HOA Dues Include
stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer, and dryer
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price