Beautiful home at the end of the Cul-De-Sac with 3 large bedrooms and several bonus rooms along with 3 full baths & a 1/2 bath on the main floor. Gorgeous hardwood floors on the main level. Spacious kitchen. Split bedroom design with a stunning primary suite, en suite bathroom with jetted tub and walk in shower plus a large walk in closet. The backyard is tucked in a beautiful setting with built in paver fire pit area, mature trees and all flower beds lined with custom curbing. Oversized 3 car garage for all your toys! There is a pet containment system and underground sprinklers (seller has never used them)
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Municipal Sewer Near
3,586 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Green Bay Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Washer
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Finished Pre-2020, Full, Full Sz Windows Min 20x24, Finished Contiguous
- Two, Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- At Least 1 Bathtub, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Utility Room, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet(s), Walk-in Shower, Wood/Simulated Wood Fl, Formal Dining
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Opener Included.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck, Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac.
- HOA Dues Include
Stove, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Shed
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price